6.20.2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Okay Amy Tagged me...
This occasion for having two hefty posts in one day is my first blog tag...and I realized I need to frequent more blogs so I know enough bloggers to tag in return...so I will add to my tag list as I find more people. ;)

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

7 things about ME:

1. I've just finished my 5th year of teaching. I never meant to Teach past my 2nd year with Teach For America. I have taught 4th grade self-contained, 3rd grade-self contained, 4th grade Science/Social Studies, 4th Grade Reading, and 7th Grade Math. 3 schools and districts later, and I am FINALLY going to stay in the same assignment and classroom 2 years in a row for my 6th year! Just Call me Mrs. Flexible.

2. My exit ticket out of teaching is my awesome business with Primerica. I help families get out of debt and get financially independent.

3. This is really my second attempt at keeping a blog. The other one is here.

4. My husband's name is Barton and my brother's name is Bobby and I frequently say the opposite name when talking with either one of them.

5. I used to play Rugby and miss playing it.

6. I am frugal and overly practical. I love the Grocery Game concept.

7. I grew up in Cape Cod, Mass., went to college in Newark Delaware (Go Blue Hens!!) , and now live about in the Southern Tip o'Texas.

2 comments:

edith turk said...

congrats on your new blog!! i didn't know you used to play rugby!! Cool!

:)

SALTZWORKS said...

HI! (((Waving madly)))!!!

My brain finally kicked back in and I'm remembering to check everyone's blogs! I just LOVED to hear more about you - he he he - sneaky purpose of tagging you ;)

Photobucket