6.22.2007

Decluttering Mode

I really need to declutter. How is that my dream home would be spotless and clutter-free and my real home is the total opposite? I spurt attention deficit disorder when I begin to declutter. I declutter 5 minutes or less before I come to something that distracts me and diverts my attention for an hour or so before I get back on track. Anyone have any decluttering tips? I wish I could get Peter Walsh from Clean Sweep over here to help out. If I could, I'd take everything out of my house and only put back 1/4 of it. But working within the mess just has me sifting through it an d holding on to too much. I wonder how much those personal organizers cost? Anyone ever use one.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Is Clean Sweep still on? I always dreamed about them coming to my house!! I was bummed when you had to be in the California area! :(

Anonymous said...

I SO know what you mean when you say your dream house isperfect, why is your current house SO unorganized and well... not your dream house... thats exactly how i feel every day!

Photobucket