6.20.2007

What I am Excited About:

1. Our 1st Ever Valley Dream team event for my business. We are having a speaker come right here to McAllen rather than Austin. If you are local to me, tickets are only $10. July 14th 9-11. Holiday Inn on Highway 83. Its a must see!!

2. Recent successes with my business

3. The I Love 2 Create July Limited Edition kit.

4. Going to visit family in Massachusetts on Tuesday and our plans to visit family in Omaha and a wedding in Colorado. ( RV road trip!!)

5. Primerica's 30th Anniversary International Convention in August. Watch out Atlanta --70,000+ people headed your way!! I'll be traveling by plane with about 40 other very excited people and we'll have 4 days packed with events and mind-blowing announcements.




(please note: this is an amateur's video, not a company-made video.)
6. Summer Vacation--I love having the freedom of summer to set my schedule and do what I decide is important.

No comments:

Photobucket