11.28.2007

Whatcha reading?


I've found some great books deals lately, including some books from Goodwill. I think I got 5 brand new/hardcover/or popular titles for $2.00. I also had a Borders Gift card from my brother and SIL and treated myself to Eat, Pray, Love another book called Journalution about journaling and a new blank journal.

From the Goodwill titles I started reading Feel the Fear...and do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers.

WOW!!! You MUST read this one. (even if you don't like self improvement-type books.) Here is her website if you want to have a "taste".

http://www.susanjeffers.com


Its Day 67 of my challenge. I missed the Day 60 mark, but have decided the next 20 days will be dedicated to the following 3 intentions....

1) Create a peaceful environment: Get rid of all clutter!! I mean, lots of it. Set a date for my yard sale. Fix several maintenance issues on my house. All this is necessary since I am selling my house and want it to be in tip-top shape.

2) Recruit 10 people and have 10 appointments. That's one appointment and one recruit every other day so I better get rocking!!

3) Have fun. It is the holidays after all. I am foccussing on being lighthearted.

1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

Been there, read a lot of motivational stuff. Now I read for fun and to keep ahead of all these kids at the library! LOL!

So... I am currently reading:
Rules by Cynthia Lord (Newberry Honor)
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
How it Happened in Peach Hill by Marth Jocelyn

That's today's list. This Jr. stuff read fast :)

Photobucket