11.18.2007

Getting back on the blog bandwagon.

I am going to post on here every day or every other day. :)

What's up with me lately:

I haven't scrapped in a good long while. (2 weeks).

I am decluttering my house because a)I am trying to discern what is mine and what is B's so it is easier to go through it and get rid of stuff b)I'm selling my house c) mom is coming and the guest room has quite a bit of clutter--or had--that was my project for today. :) d) I have been reading up on the whole Feng Shui thing and do really think clutter zaps your energy.

My mom is coming in 2 days!! :) :) I can't wait!! I have a long list of things to show her (i.e. scrapbook layouts, fave restaurants; my house (well she'll see that one); three of my four pets she has never met) and things for us to possibly do (road trip to Gruen Texas, use gift card to Starbucks on a yummy dessert) but mostly I am just plain excited to SEE her and spend time with her. I AM on a mission ot convince her that she should get a DVR player for her house. They so need that or Tivo!

Its a two-day work week. Thank heavens! Monday is an end-of-term test. Tuesday I'm going to keep them so busy they can't get in much trouble and get a bunch of grades for the next term because it goes so quickly with Christmas craziness and all!

My business is gaining momentum.

Anyways tomorrow will be a real entry with some substance. This is just to catch up on the goings-on.

1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

I really agree with clutter in the house cluttering the mind! Go for it girl!

Photobucket