10.11.2007

Day 19.

I was watching the Extreme Makeover Home Edition episodes on abc.com LOVE the stories of the people and LOVE the houses.

I also watched the first three episodes of Kid Nation. If you happen to watch the show, isn't Michael such a neat kid. So wise and mature for his age.

Lately, I have been re-interested in finding favorite quotes. Here are a few of my favorites. I put them in a scrapbook layout for the Scappin Surivior challenge at ilove2create.com There is just one last challenge and I am excited about it.
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in an eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand---and melting like a snowflake. –M.B. Ray

Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you. ---Jim Rohn

I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. –Og Mandino

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds, your mind transcends limitation, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. –Dr. Wayne Dyer

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That layout is just awesome!!!

Your style is so fresh!! Love it!

Photobucket