7.13.2007

When I said tomorrow a few days ago...

I didn't actually mean I'd post photos from my three-state vacation "tomorrow". I meant I'd post the photos sometime soon. Maybe it will be tomorrow. ;)

Seriously, I find hooking up my camera to upload my photos a very big task. I come from a long line of photo procrastinators. If I still used a film camera I would follow my mom's footsteps and send the film to be developed once a year. In fact, I took a black and white photography class sophomore year of college. It is the last time I remember using a film camera. I have three rolls of film waiting to be developed. I have no idea what's on them. Its been 7 years. (Maybe I'll develop them tomorrow...

Actually, tomorrow I have a business event. Since my blog is seriously lacking photos. (And I am the type who only "reads" the pictures in my scrapbooking magazine...) here is a video of my business for your viewing enjoyment.

and here

and here

No comments:

Photobucket