7.15.2007

Set some time aside...






...for scrapping today. Feels so good to be creative. I was able to finish 5 of the gazillion half-finished layouts. It seems I have a way of scrapping that is sort of unique. I make 30 half-finished layouts and then finish them up months and months later. Hey, it works for me:)

Speaking of gazillion, I read a funny joke the other day. I did vote for Bush, but I thought this was funny:

Bush was getting his daily briefing of the news. He was informed the new allies, Brazil, suffered some casualties in Iraq. "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in a road side bomb." Bush let out a horrific cry of despair, "Please tell me its not true," he said, "This is terrible." He went on in his despair for about 30 seconds. Then he asked, "How many is a brazillion?"

{insert laughter}

I'll exit now. :)

3 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome LO's!

Karen said...

Love your work!!

SALTZWORKS said...

Yikes!!! You are SO GOOD! Good for you to make that time and you got so much done!

Photobucket