7.17.2007

Just noticed, I've been tagged

...by the amazing Rachael

My roommate and I once: talked...haha my first roommate was a bit strange. She was rarely there, so much so that I was surprised when she was there. She slept in her horse barn most of the time, I think. She probably would have been cool to talk to, but we probably had a meaningful conversation less than 5 times all freshman year.

Never in my life have I: done illegal drugs, smoked, or cheated on a test

High school was : busy and awkward and fun and taken maybe too seriously.

When I'm nervous : I try to pretend I am not nervous, but I wind up getting really hungry and get shaky if I don't eat.

My hair : needs a haircut.

When I was 5 : I got my sweet, childhood dog, Jenny. (or maybe I was four?)

When I turn my head left : I see out my scraproom window...a tree top and the roof of the house next door.

I should be : getting ready, prospecting for my business, and finishing up the laundry.

By this time next year : I want to be further ahead in my business...very close to Regional Vice President.

My favorite aunt is : They are all great and beautiful people.

I have a hard time understanding : Why people say one thing and do another. Why so many people are fine with just being average. Why the world is set up in such a way that money rules 99% of all our decisions.

You know I like you if : I'm not sure you would. I am pretty subtle about most things.

My ideal breakfast is : the one I had after waking up on the cruise, overlooking the vast ocean, someone serving me, fresh fruit, warm fluffy eggs...

If you visit my home town : you'd see beaches. I'd take you to Four Seas Ice Cream, the Christmas trees we replanted at our old house that are huge now, maybe a Cape League Baseball game, and definitely a trip to the Christmas Tree Shop (store).

If you spend the night at my house : We'd probably stay in and watch movies, scrapbook (if that's your thing) and talk.

My favorite blonde is : hmmm...my neices

My favorite brunette is : my dear husband, of course.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : haha. How about a purple alligator?

I shouldn't have been : so quiet in high school

Last night I: I stayed up until 3 AM. I was working on finding links for my classroom blog and then uploaded my photos and watched the lonnnnnng slideshow twice.

A better name for me would be : I couldn't imagine another.

I've been told I look like : the actress from the X-files That was in highschool/college. My haircut was shorter then.

If I could have any car, it would be : a fast, expensive sportscar. (check out my mindmovie in an earlier post for examples.)

And now I hereby tag:

the birthday girl, Tracy
the newest blogger Mimi
Fellow gal from Texas Melanie

2 comments:

Karen said...

I loved reading the little insights... I was just like you in high school:)

Erica said...

how am i not one of your favorite blondes??? just kidding! love ya! miss ya!

Photobucket