3.29.2009

Q&A




The following questions come from http://www.paperpopsicles.com/

*How long have you been scrapping? THe modern way, for 6 years or so.

* What is your fav adhesive? Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive

* Cardstock you can't live without? I'm not picky

* Do you prefer acrylic or rubber stamps? acylic

* Pigment or dye ink? I'm a bargain hunter. I own probably 10 stamp pads at the most.

* Patterned paper preferences? I love variety. I tend to avoid thematic papers or too many pastels, but, like I said, I like variety, so those are even good from time to time.

. * Fav paper manufacturer? Tough to say. If I list one, I would have to list about 10. Although if I HAD to pick one I would probably pick all the GCD lines because they are all awesome.

* What style scrapper are you? a mix of freestyle and linear.

* How often do you craft? as much as I can, probably about 1-5 layouts a week.

* Do you make cards? honestly, only if I have to.

* Do you send the cards you make? that's why I don't make them. I send some of them.

* Snack while you scrap? I snack ALL the time.

* Do you just have to have the current releases? No

* Are addicted to scrapping? Yes

* Fav rubber stamp manufacturer? Autumn Leaves

* Do you have a stamp you always use? no

* Flowers for embellishments? yes!

* WHY do you scrapbook? I love design, photography, artistic expression, writing, color, socializing, challenges, practical things....and scrapbooking has it all.

* fav tool? my 1/4" punch from Marvy

* Least fav tool? Not sure...as far as tools go, I keep to the basics unless it is a gift (like my cricut).

No comments:

Photobucket