10.24.2007

Day 32

And life has been passing quickly. Great news...I placed 2nd in the Scrappin Survivor contest over at ilove2create.com It was a blast to do the challenges--challenges really spark my creativity and I LOVE the excuse to create. As a great big reward for winning 2nd place I get to be a guest designer for two months. I just peeked out my front door an hour ago to see my first kit arrived. Let me tell you---this could be a favorite!!

Here are my challenge entries:

Challenge #1. Do two layouts based on the same sketch.


Challenge #2: Make a layout that is inspired from a particular ad.
Challenge #3: Based on a particular color pallette, make a layout.
Challenge #4: Make 2 cards that use glitter and/or chipboard.

Challenge #5: Make a 12 x 12 photo-less layout.
Challenge #6: Make an altered item that uses a transparency.
Challenge #7: Make a layout.
Challenge #8: Use Sculpey clay to make a project.

No comments:

Photobucket