9.09.2007

Never Give Up



I guess "never give up" goes for cleaning too. I have to say, I am not the neatest person in the world. Okay, I am nearly a slob. I also have a husband who is on the messy side of, well, messy. This weekend is one of those weekends you hibernate in your home and do not venture out for us. I have been fighting illness so I really don't have the urge to go anywhere. I do feel well enough to clean though and I have been cleaning from top to bottom. Cleaning and decluttering, really. I also took a second and ordered a touchless trash can--the kind with the sensor that makes it open automatically. It had great reviews and I used my Amazon gift card from a survey, so I am super happy. :) Happy about a trash can, haha.

1 comment:

scrappermimi said...

You and me too!

I keep hoping the cleaning fairy will visit but it never happens! LOL

Photobucket