9.29.2007

100 Day Challenge

I am on Day 7 of my one hundred day challenge. For those who have not heard of it, it is a group on youtube that focusses on documenting your goal-oriented journey. It's philosophy is based on The Secret. A lot of people post their video blogs online, but I am taking a more private journey. Anyways, I wanted to share my 9 intentions for the next 100 Days.

1) I connect deeply with my need to create.
2)I feel incredibly healthy.
3) I lead a significantly-sized team that does $5K in premium (or more), 10 recruits (or more), 7 $mart applications (or more) and help 10 families (or more) each month.
4) I feel strong connections with like-minded people.
5) I increase my networth by $10K.
6) I have a strong partnership with my husband.
7) I have physical and mental clarity, organization, and peace.
8) I express myself with bold fashion.
9) I function smoothly at work and meet deadlines with ease.

No comments:

Photobucket