8.27.2007

One Down, 182 to go.

I am definitely tired today, but all went well. I have 3 quite talkative groups. (oh, joy.)

The other day I was researching paper bag albums because I might have the students do them on club (activity) day. I am currently writing a grant/request to get the supplies paid for. I found this wonderfully talented person's blog. Check it out.

Well, dinner is ready. Did I mention I LOVE my crockpot? We made our first meal in it last night (Spinach Chicken Lasagna) We still have gobs of leftovers (a very good thing) and tonight we are making Broccoli Chicken which is my husband's request. This one is baked in the oven though. Tomorrow is leftover day...and a busy evening is planned so perfect timing :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I always do that first day countdown too!! Sorry to hear of the talkative kids, hopefully they will settle down :)

Good luck on the grant writing, they can be so difficult!

Photobucket