7.25.2007

You really oughta...


...hug a teacher. I have spent three days reading every detail of the new math textbook my students will be doing this year. Before that, I skimmed another 500 pages of another text and am now compiling all the activities and worksheets I liked into a directory. It is taking me forever and I only have 5 more resources to go, but it will save lots of time and give me lots of great lessons at my fingertips once I finish. It will be worth it, for sure. Just in case you thought teachers actually had the whole summer to frolic and play. ;)

I did take a few minutes to finish this layout. The papers are from the oh-so special limited edition scrapbook kit over at I Love 2 Create.

Its storming here in Texas--again. Anyone have tips for getting lightening on camera?

4 comments:

Karen said...

From one fellow teacher to another, I feel your pain!!! We (me and one other teacher) had to make a lab book for our course. It took forever! I will gear up in August again!

SALTZWORKS said...

I totally LOVE this LO - what an awesome page!

Erica said...

lightning on a camera can only be caught with a slow shutter camera...i know this cause my uncle takes pics sometimes...it needs to be slow shutter so that the shutter is open until the instance of the lightning...
btw...i feel your pain with the teacher thing...i still have not had my vacation...i have been working since the day school let out...miss ya...hugs and kisses from NJ

Trish said...

Love the LO!

I know how hard teachers work! I think guys should be paid more!

Photobucket