7.23.2007

Procrastination at 2:29 AM

Have you ever used the "next blog" function on the top of Blogger? It is a great procrastination tool. I was going to post some photos, but my camera battery is a-charging so I thought I'd share a few neat blogs I found after hitting the next button.

Disclaimer: Don't hit the next button with children in the room. You never know what will...pop up!!!!?!!!!!!!**!

Vintage Threads
Yum
Big Ideas From a Little Girl
Gardenscape
Love the wedding photos

Well, there you go. I don't have much to say today because I have been doing teacher stuff all day--planning--and it just isn't that interesting. I did, however, brave the Staples 5 cent and 1 cent sale. Woah, baby! Did anyone else go to that? It is amazing what cheap school supplies will bring out in people. My adrenaline was pumping! 80 pencils for 50 cents :) Now if that doesn't make a math teacher grin...

No comments:

Photobucket