7.28.2007

Let me explain the fake buffalos.

I had a couple comments about the buffalo picture. Along the highway in Wyoming they had these 3D structures--a buffalo, a coyote. I have no idea who put them there--the state government or just random people. There was also another fake buffalo next to a store. When we stopped for gas, we saw it. My cousin and I got out of the car to go look at it because we thought it was real. We got halfway there before we realized it wasn't moving. :p silly road trip stories...

I can't believe it is already 10 PM (central). I started typing up my teacher items to sell on kijiji.com (eBay's sister site for free local classified ads). I typed up 100 items (in two ads not each a separate ad lol). I started this afternoon and I finished an hour ago. no joke. no stopping. non-stop digging through the closet and typing up the descriptions to all the stuff from my 4th grade classroom. Now that I am going on two years teaching 7th, I thought it was time to sell all the younger-kid items. I was getting nostalgic about some of the items, especially the 3 puppets and the tears in the seam they have that my students lovingly fixed with Scotch tape. I kind of hope no one buys the puppets. ;) I priced them high on purpose.

Once I get going on something I cannot stop. Today, I was supposed to go buy some comfy shoes for the convention, but did the teacher stuff instead. T minus 3 days!! Atlanta here I come (with no shoes to wear.lol). I can't wait!!

No comments:

Photobucket